Build a Stronger, More Secure Law Practice with Clio
Recognized by more than 50 bar associations in the U.S. and worldwide, Clio’s legal practice software streamlines case management, simplifies daily workflow and billing, and supports the secure collaboration that is vital in a digitally-centered world.
Clio is the most valuable legal partner you will ever work with.
The legal services market is going through an unprecedented period of change and uncertainty driven largely by exterior forces, from the dominance of mobile platforms to ever-expanding regulatory scrutiny. Concurrent with these challenges, cyber criminals are targeting law firms for their valuable personal information like never before.
To thrive in this demanding environment, law firms must be able to reassure clients of their technological superiority while extracting every billable dollar from case work. The foremost solution to help lawyers surmount all these obstacles is Clio. More than a digital case management tool, Clio is a powerful practice management platform that helps lawyers run their practices from intake to invoice.
Clio’s Top Features
- Practice Automation: Automate management of cases, clients, documents, bills, appointments, time tracking, reporting and accounting.
- Security Management: Clio stores all data on high-security servers with 256-bit SSL encryption and storage redundancies to ensure 100% data continuity. Advanced permissions and password features ensure only authorized staff have access.
- Portal Collaboration: Communicate and share information with clients—and co-counsels—using the secure Clio Connect portal.
- Automated Calendaring: Clio’s Court Rules feature lets you schedule tasks based upon jurisdictional and court-specific deadlines.
- Time Tracking: Capture your time as tasks are performed, so you’ll never overlook billable time.
- Online Payments: Process credit card payments online or in person, accelerating payment timelines (statistically, up to 35% faster).
- More Effective Budgeting: Track time and earnings against their relevant matter budgets for more granular visibility and greater profitability.
- Document Auto-Generation: Create documents from branded templates that pull case-specific details automatically; saving time and reducing data entry.
- App Integration: Seamlessly integrate Clio with hundreds of applications.
Manage your law firm more efficiently, securely and profitably with Clio. CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A NO OBLIGATION DEMO.